Super Junior's Yesung Performs Romantic Scenes in Japanese MV ‘Because I Love You '

Eka P
Super Junior's Yesung Performs Romantic Scenes in Japanese MV ‘Because I Love You ' - Super Junior's Yesung played his merdunya voice through the latest solo music video.


This time the SM Entertainment idol released a Japanese music video entitled 'Because I Love You'.

‘Because I Love You 'is one of a total of 11 songs that will be included in Yesung's Japanese album titled' Story '.

Even though they have released the music video ‘Because I Love You’ on February 6, the Japanese album will only be officially released on February 20.

Through this music video fans will not only listen to Yesung's melodious voice, but also the acting performed by him along with a beautiful female model, which took place in Prague, Czech Republic. (www.kpopchart.net)

 
Tags