Suddenly Announced Immediately Enter Military Obligation, Hoya Write a Long Message for His Fans

Eka P
Suddenly Announced Immediately Enter Military Obligation, Hoya Write a Long Message for His Fans - Another South Korean celebrity who will start carrying out military duty is Hoya. This young actor on February 5 suddenly announced that he would begin military service on 7 February.


This announcement surprised the fans of Hoya enough. Not wanting to leave his fans just like that, Hoya wrote a long message for them. Hoya uploaded it via the fan café on Tuesday, February 5.

"Hello, Hoya. It's been a month since 2019 and the Chinese New Year has also arrived. Do you feel a pleasant holiday? "Asked Hoya. "It's been nine years since I debuted. Time has passed right? I think my age of around 20 is full of love from fans and I can't explain without them, "he added.

"I'm very happy because of HOLY (Hoya's fandom name). Thank you for providing memories that cannot be forgotten for a long time, "he wrote. Hoya then explained about this mandatory military entry plan.


"Actually I wrote this letter to share the latest news today. I will join the military service after the holidays (Chinese New Year), "said Hoya. Not forgetting Hoya apologized for feeling a sudden announcement.

"I apologize to fans who were shocked by this sudden notification. Even so, because this is the duty of a citizen, I will use this time to become more mature than I am now, "he wrote. "I hope you will all be happy while waiting for me," he added.

"I'll be back in good health. When we meet again, I will greet you as a better person. Thank you always and I love you. From, Lee Howon (Hoya's real name), "concluded Hoya. Well, continue to support Hoya and look forward to returning to the South Korean entertainment industry.
Tags