“SKY Castle” player Kim Bo Ra Talks concerning Overcoming A Career Slump And Constant Uncertainty

Eka P
“SKY Castle” player Kim Bo Ra Talks concerning Overcoming A Career Slump And Constant Uncertainty - Actress Kim Bo Ra, United Nations agency recently asterisked within the sensational JTBC drama “SKY Castle,” Sat down for AN interview with Edaily to speak concerning the eye she’s been obtaining when the drama still as relive on her career to this point.


Kim Bo Ra took on the role of Kim Hye metallic element in “SKY Castle,” a bright student with a pointy tongue and rare perseverance.

“SKY Castle” was a special project for the player, United Nations agency aforementioned that it it had been a chance for her to urge her name bent a lot of viewers. “The drama was received well. every character had a transparent purpose, thus it had been an opportunity on behalf of me to create my name best-known,” aforementioned Kim Bo Ra. “Hye metallic element was a woman that had to affect most on her own. however she was ne'er beat down by it. She was brave and actively wanted her own solutions to her issues.”

When asked concerning her reaction to the script containing her character’s death, Kim Bo Ra aforementioned, “It was surprising.” She knew of her character’s death before the drama, however wasn’t aware about any specifics. once she saw the script, she said, “First, I wasn’t certain however we have a tendency to were planning to film it. and that i was additionally curious however the story would unfold later on.”

Kim Bo Ra continuing, “On the thanks to the set, I attempt to get into character, and that i obstructed up. Hye metallic element did nothing however live her life to the simplest of her ability. I felt annoyed for Hye metallic element, and that i cried. however albeit she died, she still appeared within the drama through the finale (laughs).”

On acting aboard Yum psychologist Ah and Kim Seo Hyung, veteran actresses United Nations agency can be seen as daunting for those newer to the scene, Kim Bo Ra aforementioned, “Contrary to their imposing pictures, they create alternative actors comfy and take excellent care of them. The pressure [of acting aboard them] disappeared.” She supplementary that she learned plenty from the veteran actors. “They’re terribly elaborated in victimisation their facial muscles.”

The player looked back on her career and talked a few slump she intimate still as however she overcame it. She said, “It was before I did the drama ‘Avengers Social Club.’ At the time, I wished to start out taking part in adults, since i used to be over twenty, and that i auditioned for plenty of adult roles.”

She aforementioned each audition, she detected that she appearance too young. “I thought, ‘How long can I even have to play students,’ and ‘When can I shed [this image]?’ I searched for interviews of actors United Nations agency had similar issues, and that i complete that I had been too hasty. Even inside the scope of taking part in a student, there area unit a spread of genres and characters. thus I modified my thinking, and that’s however I came to try and do ‘Avengers Social Club.'”

Asked once she felt bound concerning her career as AN player, Kim Bo Ra aforementioned she’s forever unsure. “I surprise however long I’ll be able to act, and once it’s laborious, I second guess myself. It’s like that even currently. however my want to try and do well is stronger. once I was seventeen, I became interested in acting. I even have an enormous want to grow.”

“SKY Castle” airy its finale on February one, breaking uncomparable cable TV ratings in peninsula, and can before long be out there on Viki.
Tags