Shuhua and Soojin (G) I-DLE Section at MV aser Senorita ’Individual Teaser

Eka P
Shuhua and Soojin (G) I-DLE Section at MV aser Senorita ’Individual Teaser - (G) I-DLE re-uploaded individual teasers for the comeback music video titled 'Senorita'.

(G) I-DLE re-uploaded individual teasers for the comeback music video titled 'Senorita'.

Yesterday (G) I-DLE released an individual teaser video for the first two personnel, namely Soyeon and Miyeon.

Now in the early hours of Friday (02/22), fans got an individual teaser video from the next two members, none other than Shuhua and Soojin.

Aside from the beautiful face and sexy appearance of the two (G) I-DLE personnel, through this teaser video we can also listen to the ‘Senorita’ song sung by both.

(G) I-DLE is scheduled to make a comeback by releasing a second mini album titled 'I Made' on February 26 next week. (www.kpopchart.net)



Tags