Rossa Trembles and Degrees Will Collaborate With 'Super Junior'

Eka P
Rossa Trembles and Degrees Will Collaborate With 'Super Junior' - Transmedia and SM Entertainment have just held a signing in the framework of the Principal Cooperation Agreement in order to promote Indonesian culture to the world stage.

Transmedia and SM Entertainment have just held a signing in the framework of the Principal Cooperation Agreement

In this collaboration also helped invite the country diva, Rossa to join and later will collaborate with the phenomenal boyband from South Korea, Super Junior.

"This is my knee shaking, it's my happiness to say thank you to Mr. Chairul Tanjung," said Rossa in the signing of the Trans Media and SM Entertainment Cooperation Principal Signing at the Grand Hyatt Hotel, Thursday (02/21/2019).

"I was really scared. A happiness, Suju legend in KPOP, surely for me to be an Indonesian singer, or to speak Malay and be able to collaborate with Suju rich legend in KPOP, I certainly look forward to it," Rossa continued

Rossa also feels lucky to be the first Indonesian artist to collaborate with Korean artists under the auspices of a well-known agency.

"I don't understand anymore. I've been excited, I want something different and this is the first time an Indonesian artist has joined the biggest management in the world. I think I'm lucky and determined to be even better," Rossa concluded.
Tags