Paul Kim Reveals Its Proximity With V BTS

Eka P
Paul Kim Reveals Its Proximity With V BTS - Paul Kim revealed his closeness to V Bangtan Boys.


Recently Paul Kim along with Lee Hyun attended the latest radio program episode ‘2 O’Clock Escape Cultwo Show’ on SBS Power FM.

When the event took place, DJ Kim Tae Gyun mentioned the new song Paul Kim entitled 'Traffic Light' which was promoted by Bangtan Boys.

Paul Kim then expressed his gratitude to Bangtan Boys, "Bangtan Boys promoted my song even though there weren't many people who knew me."

He also discussed the incident at the 'Golden Disc Awards' when he was invited by V to sit with them. "I approached the Bangtan Boys members at an award ceremony, and I felt very touched when they treated me well. Then I fell in love with them again when they appeared on stage. "

Paul Kim then revealed his closeness to V, "I recently hung out with V. My real name is Kim Tae Hyung, and V's real name is Kim Tae Hyung. We both have the Gwangsan Kim clan, "he explained. (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags