Narsha Brown Eyed Girls Joins the New Agency after leaving Mystic Entertainment - Narsha Brown Eyed Girls started a new start after completing a contract with Mystic Entertainment.
On February 12, Dmost Entertainment revealed that they had signed an exclusive contract with Narsha. They revealed, "Narsha will do activities on television with album promotions and appear on variety programs and acting."
Through the agency, Narsha shared, "I really can't wait to work with Dmost. With a new beginning and a new agency, I want to show growth by communicating together (with everyone). Give a lot of support because I will actively promote in 2019 to show more of the other side of me. "
Narsha debuted as a member of Brown Eyed Girls in 2006 and joined Mystic Entertainment in 2015. She gained a lot of love from the unique Brown Eyed Girls concept and her appearance as a solo activity, acting, and variety program, home shopping, radio, and more . Narsha will also continue activities with Brown Eyed Girls.
Source: soompi
On February 12, Dmost Entertainment revealed that they had signed an exclusive contract with Narsha. They revealed, "Narsha will do activities on television with album promotions and appear on variety programs and acting."
Through the agency, Narsha shared, "I really can't wait to work with Dmost. With a new beginning and a new agency, I want to show growth by communicating together (with everyone). Give a lot of support because I will actively promote in 2019 to show more of the other side of me. "
Narsha debuted as a member of Brown Eyed Girls in 2006 and joined Mystic Entertainment in 2015. She gained a lot of love from the unique Brown Eyed Girls concept and her appearance as a solo activity, acting, and variety program, home shopping, radio, and more . Narsha will also continue activities with Brown Eyed Girls.
Source: soompi
