MV ‘LATATA’ (G) I-DLE has been watched 100 million times on Youtube

Eka P
MV ‘LATATA’ (G) I-DLE has been watched 100 million times on Youtube - The group LATATA ’music video of girl group rookie (G) I-DLE has received a total of 100 million views on the Youtube site.


'LATATA' is a debut music video (G) I-DLE 'which was released through Youtube 1theK channel and Cube Entertainment on May 2, 2018 ago.

If you combine the number of views from these two channels, now the music video ‘LATATA’ has already received a total of 100 million views.

As on channel 1theK the music video was watched more than 95.2 million times, while on the Youtube Cube Entertainment channel the music video ‘LATATA’ was watched 4.9 million times.

(G) I-DLE won 100 million views on Youtube less than 1 year since they debuted, proving their incredible popularity.

Congratulations to (G) I-DLE and fans! (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags