Miyawaki Sakura IZ * ONE Wants 2 of these Top Actors to Become Guest Stars 'Everyone's Kitchen'

Eka P
Miyawaki Sakura IZ * ONE Wants 2 of these Top Actors to Become Guest Stars 'Everyone's Kitchen' = Also the reason why Miyawaki Sakura has been invited to become a member of 'Everyone's Kitchen' follows.

Also the reason why Miyawaki Sakura has been invited to become a member of 'Everyone's Kitchen' follows.

"Everyone's Kitchen" held a press conference on Wednesday (2/21). On that occasion, Miyawaki Sakura opened and revealed that she wanted Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Seung Gi to come as guests for the program.

"I like Do Min Joon (Kim Soo Hyun's character in 'My Love from the Star') and also I want to see Lee Seung Gi ('Produce 48' guide) again," said the IZ * ONE member timidly.

Sakura then told her concern of being a member of "Everyone's Kitchen". "I'm worried because I'm not good at speaking Korean. My Korean isn't good but I want to improve it through this program. I want to get many Korean friends through my development," Sakura continued.

"I like cooking so I don't need to practice separately but I did it before filming. All members of 'Everyone's Kitchen' are like family to me right now. I had fun during filming," concluded Sakura.

On the other hand, the chief producer (CP) "Everyone's Kitchen" praised Sakura for improving her Korean very quickly. "Our program aired at the end of February, so we met in early February. He barely spoke Korean at the time. I was shocked and told the CEO of his agency that I don't think he could join our program," CP Park Sang Hyuk said.

"I told Kang Ho Dong that we would work on the program with strangers but I thought we couldn't because Sakura couldn't speak Korean. But Kang Ho Dong begged and said he would use the translation application. This is a program where we talk to strangers, so we decided to still invite Sakura, "continued CP Park Sang Hyuk.

"We met again three weeks later and I was very surprised. He experienced a lot of improvement within 3 weeks," concluded CP Park Sang Hyuk. The "Everyone's Kitchen" program will begin airing on February 24 at Olive channel.

Sources: wowkeren.com
Tags