Kim Jong Min pronounces his breakup with on-display girlfriend Hwang Mina

Eka P
Kim Jong Min pronounces his breakup with on-display girlfriend Hwang Mina - Kim Jong Min and climate forecaster Hwang Mina have ended their on-display screen relationship. 

Kim Jong Min and climate forecaster Hwang Mina have ended their on-display screen relationship.

On the remaining episode of 'Flavor of Love' season 1, Kim Jong Min met with the manufacturers and introduced the breakup with Hwang Mina.

He explained, "In the beginning, I certainly had thoughts approximately marriage. I approached it as if it is not a display." Kim Jong Min admitted he had true emotions, pronouncing, "I turned into sincere. I definitely favored it, to be sincere. I liked being with Mina. I loved the coronary heart flutters when I became alone along with her."

However, Kim Jong Min stated, "It's been a while due to the fact that I've contacted her. We advised every different to stay in touch however it changed into hard due to the fact I was busy with album practise." He continued, "Filming become the handiest time I were given to meet Mina. But now I think about it, she probably idea I best met her once I paintings."

He added, "In other shows, the producers gave me many questions about Hwang Mina, and there have been additionally articles pronouncing we possibly get married within the fall. Can you imagine how overwhelming this could be for her? I'm used to this but it probably wasn't smooth for her to address."

As for Mina's emotions, Kim Jong Min said, "I suppose she couldn't cope with it on the grounds that it is her first (public courting). There became probably a number of talks and it wasn't just about us two but additionally approximately our households. I just wish my time together with her doesn't become a ache or a trauma to her."

Back in November, Kim Jong Min and Hwang Mina officially started out their on-display relationship. Their on-display screen romance has come to an give up after almost 4 months.

Sources: allkpop.com
Tags