Kim Chung Jae Apologizes After Doing It at SHINee's Solo Key Concert

Eka P
Kim Chung Jae Apologizes After Doing It at SHINee's Solo Key Concert - A well-known presenter and designer named Kim Chung Jae expressed his apologies to SHINee fans.


The apology was written by Kim Chung Jae through the latest post on his Instagram account.

He wrote, "I'm sorry to anyone who feels uncomfortable because of the light from my tablet while watching the SHINee Key concert yesterday. I previously had a meeting with Key regarding the design work, and after that I immediately attended the concert. "

"Because of my busy schedule, I tried drawing and scribbling for various things, but I just realized that this was an inappropriate act when watching a concert. I apologize and will reflect on my mistakes, "he wrote.

Kim Chung Jae is known through various television programs, including 'I Live Alone', 'Secret Workshop' and 'Chung Jae Art Studio'. (www.kpopchart.net)