Kim Bo Ra apologizes and thank you lovers following dating news with Jo Byung Kyu

Eka P
Kim Bo Ra apologizes and thank you lovers following dating news with Jo Byung Kyu - On February 21, Kim Bo Ra shared a put up on her authentic fan cafe approximately the courting news with 'SKY Castle' co-big name Jo Byung Gyu. 

On February 21, Kim Bo Ra shared a put up on her authentic fan cafe approximately the courting news with 'SKY Castle' co-big name Jo Byung Gyu.

She said, "I am so sorry for unexpected you in the morning. I turned into able to test the relationship information with my  eyes after receiving a name from my agency director. The most effective concept I had in mind after seeing it become, 'What am I going to say to my lovers?' I just sense apologetic for giving a amazing surprise to the fanatics who've been via my facet for lengthy 15 years.."

Kim Bo Ra defined, "We became near thru the drama, and we evidently advanced feelings for each different whilst staying in touch, then we started out dating in early February. Um, I'm no longer positive what to say. Thank you for perceiving it kindly and leaving remarks of assist, regardless of the various reviews that got here out nowadays. I'm very sorry for unexpected you."

Earlier, The Fact unveiled pictures of Kim Bo Ra and Jo Byung Gyu on a date. The  stars sooner or later confirmed they may be dating.


Tags