Jo Byeong Gyu ‘SKY Castle’ Apologizes about his comments to Yoon Se Ah

Eka P
Jo Byeong Gyu ‘SKY Castle’ Apologizes about his comments to Yoon Se Ah - Actor Jo Byeong Gyu apologized for his comments on senior actress Yoon Se Ah.


The drama star "SKY Castle" has recently drawn controversy after appearing on the 'Happy Together' program.

He was present at the program with other "SKY Castle" young actors and actresses, namely Kim Bo Ra, Chani SF9, Kim Hye Yoon, Lee Ji Won and Kim Dong Hee.

While attending the program, Jo Byeong Gyu discussed actress Yoon Se Ah who played her mother in the drama. He said, "Yoon Se Ah is too beautiful to play a mother character. I want to try acting as her lover. "

When asked what kind of story he wanted, Jo Byeong Gyu replied, "Aunty who has a house and a student who rents a room in her house. The aunts are not married and they first met at a home buying and selling office. "

Suddenly his statement immediately drew criticism from Korean netizens, because he was considered to have commented on being rude and inappropriate towards his seniors.

After getting a lot of criticism, Jo Byeong Gyu uploaded the latest post on Instagram, "Because this is the first time I have appeared on variety shows, I have no experience other than big ambitions. I thought I was careless when talking about my seniors. I watched the broadcast and realized that I was being unwise. I will reflect on the carelessness that I have done. I will accept all the disappointment comments and bow my head to sincerely apologize. "

Finally the actor wrote, "I will study and work hard to become a better actor in the future. thanks. I'm sorry, "he concluded.

In addition, in an interview, actress Yoon Se Ah also responded to Jo Byeong Gyu's desire to play her lover. Laughing he said, "Did he say that? Geez, I have to scold him. What should I say? Of course I don't want to. Will never. He is forever my child, "he said firmly. (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags