Fei Ex-Miss A and Hyomin T-Ara Open-Opening Problem Style Dating and Dating Experience

Eka P
Fei Ex-Miss A and Hyomin T-Ara Open-Opening Problem Style Dating and Dating Experience - Hyomin Dan Fei Dinner Together and Find Similarities When They Talk About Dating Style.

Hyomin Dan Fei Dinner Together and Find Similarities When They Talk About Dating Style.

Fei and T-ara Hyomin both starred in the program titled "Sisters" which JTBC aired. On Thursday (21/2) broadcast, the two singers spent a day together and got to know each other.

Hyomin and Fei had dinner together and found similarities when they talked about dating styles. Fei asked Hyomin if he had a crush on someone and the T-ara member agreed.

"Yes, ever," Hyomin answered. "I couldn't say anything to him for six months. I followed him around the academy and quietly looked at him. In the end, I approached him and we dated."

"I can't express what I feel, but then we naturally date a year later," he continued. "I don't remember how we met. When I thought that someone liked me, I began to pursue them actively."

Agreeing with Hyomin, Fei said, "If I feel that other people don't have feelings for me, I also stop liking them. I don't want to get hurt. But if other people like me, then I also speak honestly."

Fei and Hyomin burst out laughing after seeing their different packing styles. Hyomin is a minimalist, while Fei is a maximalist and likes to carry lots of things.

They head to the hotel after dismantling and continue to have more honest conversations about their careers. Fei asked Hyomin to choose between singing and acting, and Hyomin replied, "That's very difficult."

"In the past, I will definitely choose to sing because I haven't tried acting," Fei said. "Singing is a job where you show yourself, while acting is the opposite and you have to let go (self). At first it was uncomfortable, but now that I've tried acting, I think it's very pleasant. So I can't choose anymore."

Sources: wowkeren.com
Tags