EXO's Chanyeol Reveals the Reasons Can't Watch D.O Acting

Eka P
EXO's Chanyeol Reveals the Reasons Can't Watch D.O Acting - EXO's Chanyeol revealed the reason why he couldn't watch the acting of his fellow member, D.O.

EXO's Chanyeol revealed the reason why he couldn't watch the acting of his fellow member, D.O.

On Thursday (21/02) yesterday, Chanyeol was present as one of the celebrity guests in TVN's 'Life Bar' program.

Given that both of them had a career as actors, Chanyeol was asked if he and D.O watched each other's films and dramas.

Asked like that, Chanyeol replied, "We don't watch each other's productions. I'm very familiar with it. So I can't focus when watching his acting, because I already have the image of him attached to my mind. "

The drama star "Memories of the Alhambra" again said, "Recently, we all watched the movie" Swing Kids ". I think his acting is very perfect. "The next day I gave him praise when I met while attending our schedule and said that his acting was very good," he said. (www.kpopchart.net)

EXO's Chanyeol revealed the reason why he couldn't watch the acting of his fellow member, D.O.

Tags