EXO Lay Is Not Considered Good By SM Entertainment While Still A Trainee - Lay EXO claimed he was not considered handsome by SM Entertainment when he was still a trainee.
Based on Asia Today's media reports, Lay recently recalled a trainee period at the SM Entertainment agency when starring in the Chinese version of the 'Produce 101' program.
The EXO personnel said, "The agency gave value to the faces of the trainees and I got a C score."
He continued, "There are two trainees who get D scores, at that time I was ranked fourth from the last sequence."
"Because I got a C grade, I worked very hard as a trainee and that was an opportunity for me to introspect myself," his story while giving a lecture to the Chinese version of the Produce 101 trainees. (www.kpopchart.net)
Based on Asia Today's media reports, Lay recently recalled a trainee period at the SM Entertainment agency when starring in the Chinese version of the 'Produce 101' program.
The EXO personnel said, "The agency gave value to the faces of the trainees and I got a C score."
He continued, "There are two trainees who get D scores, at that time I was ranked fourth from the last sequence."
"Because I got a C grade, I worked very hard as a trainee and that was an opportunity for me to introspect myself," his story while giving a lecture to the Chinese version of the Produce 101 trainees. (www.kpopchart.net)
