Dating with Jo Byeong Gyu, Kim Bo Ra Precisely Sorry

Eka P
Dating with Jo Byeong Gyu, Kim Bo Ra Precisely Sorry - Check out Kim Bo Ra's Statement Next.

Check out Kim Bo Ra's Statement Next.

On Thursday (21/2), beautiful actress Kim Bo Ra and handsome actor Jo Byeong Gyu were confirmed to be dating after a dating photo both circulated. According to the agency, both of them began to close after being involved in the location of the hit drama, "SKY Castle".

Following the agency's statement, Kim Bo Ra also gave information about the news of his date. Through a handwritten letter, Kim Bo Ra expresses his feelings to fans.

"Hello, this is Kim Bo Ra. I'm really sorry for surprising you in the morning. I saw the news after getting a call from the CEO of my agency," wrote Bo Ra in his letter. "After seeing it, I just thought about how to say it to fans. I'm sorry for making fans who have supported me for 15 years."

Kim Bo Ra explains that he and Jo Byeong Gyu are close after working together on the "SKY Castle" series. He also confirmed the news saying that they started dating since the beginning of this month.

"Jo Byeong Gyu and I are close as coworkers through drama," explained Kim Bo Ra. "We like each other and stay in touch after the drama ends. And we started dating since the beginning of February."

The 23-year-old actress then expressed her gratitude to fans. Because they have given support and blessed their relationship with Jo Byeong Gyu.

"Even though there are many things I want to discuss with you, I thank you because you gave words of support after the news was released," said Kim Bo Ra. "Thank you for supporting us and I'm sorry for surprising you."

At the end of the letter, Kim Bo Ra promised to always work hard in the future. Because he hopes fans can smile because of it.

"I will keep working hard, so fans can smile more often," he explained. "Thank you for reading this long message."

Meanwhile, the acting project that awaits Kim Bo Ra next is the upcoming TVN series, "Her Privat Life". On the other hand, Jo Byeong Gyu is ready to join the drama "He is Psychometric" and "Chronicles of Aseudal".
Tags