Daehyun's Touching Letter 'B.A.P' After Hengkang from TS Entertainment

Eka P
Daehyun's Touching Letter 'B.A.P' After Hengkang from TS Entertainment - Daehyun recently spoke about the departure of all B.A.P members from TS Entertainment agency.

Daehyun recently spoke about the departure of all B.A.P members from TS Entertainment agency.

Quoted from Allkpop, Wednesday (2/20/2019) Daehyun shared a touching post after leaving the agency which had sheltered him for 7 years through his personal Instagram account.

Next is the contents of the touching letter written by Daehyun B.A.P after leaving TS Entertainment:

2012-2019. We really have worked hard. We fell and got up again. Now, I only have one thought, namely that all are very precious and happy memories that I will never be able to feel again.

To the TS Entertainment family who have worked hard until now, thank you very much. And CEO Kim Tae Song who is watching from heaven, I'm sorry I can only say this now but nothing will happen without you. I still admire and miss you.

2019. I cannot say for sure how and when I will greet you but I will continue to make music until the day I die. Please give me support. Thank you BABY (fans B.A.P).

Previously, two B.A.P members namely Yongguk and Zelo had left TS Entertainment before finally being followed by all other B.A.P members.
Tags