Completing Military Duty, Joo Won Called His Favorite Girl Group

Eka P
Completing Military Duty, Joo Won Called His Favorite Girl Group - Actor Joo Won finally officially completed his military duty.


Right at the Lunar New Year celebration on February 5, Joo Won has completed his 21-month military duty as an assistant instructor in the White Skull unit.

Because of the new rules that reduce military service from 21 months to 18 months, Joo Won can complete his mandatory military duties 10 days earlier.

When meeting with fans and media crews, the actor said, "I have completed compulsory military duty, which can be long or short depending on how you look at it."

"It's a precious time filled with new experiences, and all treat me like family. Thank you because thanks to them I feel very happy, "he said.

He was then asked about his favorite girl group during his mandatory military duty, "When watching television on a military base, I saw a lot of celebrities who got questions like this after completing military service. So I've thought about it. "

"There are lots of them. On the base not only girl groups, but everything on television. But among all girl groups, BLACKPINK is my favorite. Other girl groups also entertained me a lot. I hope that these girl groups continue to promote for us, "he added. (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags