Chanyeol Discusses 'Defeat' at Halloween SM Party, Called More Ambitious Than Yunho

Eka P
Chanyeol Discusses 'Defeat' at Halloween SM Party, Called More Ambitious Than Yunho - Chanyeol Reveals Stories Behind Deadpool Costumes That Will Initially Be Used To Halloween SM Party.

Chanyeol Reveals Stories Behind Deadpool Costumes That Will Initially Be Used To Halloween SM Party.

EXO's Chanyeol became a guest star on the "Life Bar" program aired on Thursday (21/2). The "Tempo" singer performed with her colleagues in the drama "Memories of the Alhambra" namely Park Hoon, Han Bo Reum and Lee Si Won.

Here, Chanyeol talked about the reason he wasn't at the Halloween SM Party last year. Previously it was revealed that the Deadpool costume ordered by the 1992-born singer was late.

"I used the 'Iron Man' costume and it was a hit," Chanyeol said. "So after that, I decided to wear Deadpool's costume the following year (2018). One month before Halloween, I contacted the costume designer to order costumes.

"I introduced myself politely and said, 'I have to rule Halloween. Please' and request delivery quickly," he continued. "After hearing my idea, the designer finished the costume in four to five days and sent it via express delivery service. But (the item) didn't arrive even after several days passed."

Chanyeol explained that he was nervous when Halloween was near but the costume had not arrived. "It turned out that because of the gun and knife in Deadpool's costume, (the item) was held by a custom United States. In the end it didn't arrive on Halloween and I was not present at the 2018 Halloween Party," Chanyeol explained. "

"If I wear it, I must have become number one but I didn't come because I couldn't stand seeing other people win," he said. "That day, Key SHINee won with Voldemort's costume. Unfortunately, my costume arrived on November 2. My measurements have been adjusted, so the costume really fits perfectly."

"I think you're even more ambitious than U-Know Yunho," Han Hye Jin commented after hearing Chanyeol's story. "If the victory is at stake, I will be very ambitious," Chanyeol answered.

Sources: wowkeren.com
Tags