Chaeyoung And Tzuyu Twice's Graduation Photo Makes Netter Amazed So Beautiful

Eka P
Chaeyoung And Tzuyu Twice's Graduation Photo Makes Netter Amazed So Beautiful - Photos of Chaeyoung And Tzuyu's Graduation Broadly Broad on the Internet Become Netter Discussion Topics.

Photos of Chaeyoung And Tzuyu's Graduation Broadly Broad on the Internet Become Netter Discussion Topics.

Tuesday (12/2) yesterday, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu Twice attended a graduation ceremony at their school, Hanlim Multi Arts School. Although born in 1999, both of them graduated with friends born in 2000 because they were late in high school.

On the same day, circulating photos of Chaeyoung and Tzuyu's graduation circulated widely on the internet. The photos taken from the Hanlim Multi Arts School yearbook became the talk of the netters.

A post on the online community site Pann contains photos of Chaeyoung and Tzuyu from the yearbook. Not a few netter who responded to this post by giving praise to the two youngest members of Twice.

"Twice is everything ... Very beautiful," Netter commented. "Tzuyu is indeed a goddess. I will also get my graduation album tomorrow and I am already scared," another netter said. "I want to know how it feels to live with a face like Tzuyu," said another.

"Celebrities ... are different. In the end, I compare my face with them," said Netter. "I'm another fan of the group but Tzuyu is really pretty ... Chaeyoungie is cute too," added another.

On the other hand, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu also uploaded their photos while wearing school uniforms. The photo posted on the official Twice Instagram account was taken after the graduation ceremony at their school.
Tags