Bona Cosmic Girls Wants to Do a Concert Tour and Share About Their Future Acting Career

Eka P
Bona Cosmic Girls Wants to Do a Concert Tour and Share About Their Future Acting Career - Bona WJSN shared her hopes and goals for 2019 in a Chinese New Year interview with OSEN.


Bona was born in 1995, the year of the pig, and 2019 is the year of the golden pig, Bona is now slowly becoming known to the public, not only as a member of the girl group, but also as an actress.

WJSN recently released their latest mini album "WJ Stay?" And was promoting the title song "La La Love." About this Lunar New Year holiday, Bona said, "Because WJSN is currently in the midst of promotion, I Don't think I'll be able to go to my hometown.

But I think I will be able to spend a little time with my family. I want to take this as an opportunity to recharge energy while eating lots of delicious food.

I will also have fun with the Lunar New Year holidays with the members. I'm really looking forward to it. "

Bona has a busy year in 2018 promoting with WJSN and appearing as the main actor in a drama. He first started acting in the 2017 drama "The Best Hit" then continued to pursue acting by appearing in "Girls' Generation 1979" and "Your House Helper. "

"For WJSN, I want us to achieve new things that we have never done before. For example, I want to meet fans in various countries at the WJSN concert and tour. I also want members to make an album unit to show new charm! I really hope it will come true. "

Regarding his acting career, Bona continued, "I continue to prepare myself so that I can see you again with a good project.

I watch a lot of projects and learn a lot. Apart from the role that I showed you until now, I want to play a role that slowly shows various charms.

Every character describes the lives of different people, and I can learn through acting. This is what I'm preparing for, and it's my goal to see you again as actresses through other good projects. "

Bona concluded, "2019 Chinese New Year has arrived! I hope you have a warm holiday with your family. Happy New Year."
Tags