B.I.G Becomes Viral After Covering This Arabic Boy Band Song - B.I.G became viral on Youtube after releasing a cover video song from an Arab boy band.
The song was titled 'La Bezzaf' which was released by a boy band named The5 on October 26, 2016.
Just about two weeks since it was released on January 31, 2019, this cover video has been watched more than 1 million times on the Youtube channel B.I.G.
The video was viral among Arab netizens, so there were a lot of comments from fans from Arabic who flooded their Youtube accounts.
Not until that, The5 also responded directly to the viral cover video by writing, "Video cover B.I.G is very good. It's an honor because there is a K-Pop boy group that wants to cover our song. "
You can watch the video cover of ‘La Bezzaf’ song from B.I.G through the following video! (www.kpopchart.net)
The song was titled 'La Bezzaf' which was released by a boy band named The5 on October 26, 2016.
Just about two weeks since it was released on January 31, 2019, this cover video has been watched more than 1 million times on the Youtube channel B.I.G.
The video was viral among Arab netizens, so there were a lot of comments from fans from Arabic who flooded their Youtube accounts.
Not until that, The5 also responded directly to the viral cover video by writing, "Video cover B.I.G is very good. It's an honor because there is a K-Pop boy group that wants to cover our song. "
You can watch the video cover of ‘La Bezzaf’ song from B.I.G through the following video! (www.kpopchart.net)
