Become a 'Video Star' Guest Star, Tony Ahn I Never Crush Sandara Park

Eka P
Become a 'Video Star' Guest Star, Tony Ahn I Never Crush Sandara Park - Sandara Park has now officially become an MC, still the MBC "Video Star" program. The entertainer, known as Dara, even received many congratulations and support from his closest colleagues such as former members of 2NE1 CL, Park Bom, and Minzy and a number of other celebrities such as Honey Lee to Lee Suhyun Akdong Musician.


Through his latest episode, Tony Ahn appeared as a guest star with Hwangbo, JeA Brown Eyed Girls, and songwriter Kim Eana. Sandara revealed that she had received Tony Ahn's handwritten letter in the past.

"I wish you a happy birthday. I don't like writing letters but feel grateful and lucky to be able to get to know Sandara Park," Tony Ahn said. He even revealed the contents of the letter he had written at the time.

"For Dara, I sincerely wish you a happy birthday and hope that your day will be full of good and happy things. I am happy to know Dara," he continued. "He is the person I value to the point where I can use expressions that I love him."

Furthermore, Tony Ahn opened up about his friend's comments when he was dating. "I always get scolding from hwangbo because he says I'm bad at dating," he admitted.

Hearing this, Hwangbo commented, "There is something frustrating about him. I'm sure he has been dating well when he was young and in his 20s and many women were interested in him without trying. But getting older, it seems he is getting scared. He said will wait and see. "

"He said there was potential for women from friends to be lovers, but I told him that someone could steal the woman if she continued to wait and see," he explained. JeA was curious about Tony Ahn's true feelings for the real Sandara Park.

"Waiting and seeing may sound strange, but it only describes the time that 2 people need to confirm their feelings," Tony said. "Are you waiting for Sandara Park?" MC asked Park Na Rae was curious.

"It's not like I'm close to someone after I call him a friend and we're not in a romantic relationship," Tony replied. Until finally, the other MCs were curious and told Tony and Dara to hold hands and eye contact for 10 seconds. "I can feel Tony Ahn sending messages through his eyes," Kim Sook commented.

"Not awkward with Dara. I know Dara's ideal type and the style of the man she likes," Tony Ahn continued. "If Sandara Park says she's interested in dating Tony Ahn, will you be interested in dating her?" Park Na Rae asked back.

"I once liked Dara. At that time, we didn't have the chance to meet each other. Now, we have a close and comfortable relationship, so I don't know what to do with all of these things," Tony Ahn said. On the first day of officially becoming an MC, Sandara Park was even grateful because she got a lot of camera highlights because of the topic of the love story.
Tags