Yoseob HIGHLIGHT won the first trophy for the song 'Where I Am Gone', congratulations!

Guntur NK
Yoseob HIGHLIGHT won the first trophy for the song 'Where I Am Gone', congratulations! - Yoseob HIGHLIGHT managed to bring home his first victory trophy with a new song titled 'Where I Am Gone'.

Yoseob HIGHLIGHT managed to bring home his first victory trophy with a new song titled 'Where I Am Gone'.

'Where I Am Gone' is the latest solo song from Yoseob released a week ago. This is Yoseob's first solo comeback song after the last release of his solo debut song in 2012.

A week after its release, the song now succeeds in delivering Yoseob to the first win trophy in the music program 'The Show' episode Tuesday (27/02).

In this episode, Yoseob managed to defeat two other girl groups, MOMOLAND and Weki Meki who also entered the winning nomination.

The song 'Where I Am Gone' managed to get a score of 6780 points. While the song 'Bboom Bboom' MOMOLAND won 6259 points and 'La La La' Weki Meki only got 1793 points.

Congratulations to Yoseob! (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags