Yeri Red Velvet meet high school friends while starring 'I Can See Your Voice 5'

Guntur NK
Yeri Red Velvet meet high school friends while starring 'I Can See Your Voice 5' - Yeri Red Velvet was struck by the appearance of her high school friend while starring in the 'I Can See Your Voice 5' program.

Yeri Red Velvet meet high school friends while starring 'I Can See Your Voice 5'

On Friday (23/02) yesterday, Inet's 'I Can See Your Voice 5' program aired the latest episode starring Red Velvet members.

A contestant then claimed to be Yeri's friend, hearing that Red Velvet member said, "He is my high school friend. At first, I did not recognize him. I was very surprised to find out he was my friend. "

This girl named Song Han Hee who previously participated in the program 'School Rapper'.

Despite himself making many audiences in awe when singing the song 'Dumb Dumb' Red Velvet, his partner who is a male rapper is a blind tone.

You can see the episode of 'I Can See Your Voice 5' below! (www.kpopchart.net)

Tags