Tiffany visited fans through InStyle edition in March

Guntur NK
Tiffany visited fans through InStyle edition in March - Tiffany greets her fans through InStyle magazine's March edition


During his final shoot in New York, Tiffany showed a more mature personality and appearance.

Although the rain did not stop while filming, he showed his professionalism and completed it successfully.

Tiffany honestly shares, "As time passes, I begin to let go of things I can not leave behind. This time becomes a turning point for new challenges.

I realize that the more things I know, the more factors I have to consider, and I feel overwhelmed by the weight of time. "

When asked how he maintained his never-changing attitude despite debuting 10 years ago, Tiffany replied, "Even now, I think it's important to give 120% of myself while standing on stage.

Disrespectful to the audience if I do not give it all. There is an expression of one of our songs that says, 'Do not be fooled by intimacy and change. 'I keep my heart so I do not lose my goal. "

Tiffany is currently spending her own time in preparation for her solo stage.
Tags