Tao reap the controversy after showing off the collection of luxury cars

Guntur NK
Tao reap the controversy after showing off the collection of luxury cars - Former EXO personnel, Tao reap the controversy after uploading photos of his luxury car in Weibo.

Tao reap the controversy after showing off the collection of luxury cars

Upon uploading a photo of his luxury car collection on his official Weibo page, Tao wrote, "From childhood I had a dream to collect seven cars, and now I just need to collect one more."

He continued, "When on vacation, the thing I want to do is take a picture of my cars lined up in one place. The greatest pleasure in life and the best hobby is to drive a car alone while listening to music. "

But the controversy is his writing that says, "It feels great fun. Do you know how long it takes you to collect seven cars like this and post them on Weibo? It must be very difficult, hahaha. "

Netizens considered that Tao had lowered others whom he deemed incapable of buying luxury cars like himself.

After much criticism, Tao again wrote, "I'm afraid to post something on Weibo because of the many negative comments I'll get, which says I'm too showy."

"But I just want to show you what I like, so how else. I'm sorry, because I can not hide the things I love. It is myself who can reach my dream with my own ability gradually, so if you have dreams do not feel it is impossible. Just do what you want, "he wrote. (www.kpopchart.net)

Former EXO personnel, Tao reap the controversy after uploading photos of his luxury car in Weibo.

Tags