Sulli reveals how his facial skin care, want to try?

Guntur NK
Sulli reveals how his facial skin care, want to try? - Sulli has been known as a celebrity with milky skin. In fact, not infrequently he received many comments on Instagram about netter who envy and praise the beauty of his skin.

Sulli reveals how his facial skin care

Through his recent interview with Cosmopolitan, Sulli uncovered his facial skin care. As a famous celebrity, practically Sulli facial skin care is very simple. Is it true?

"My skin is usually very dry, so I try to always avoid touching it as much as I can, if this does not work for you, you can put a lot of cucumber in your face," Sulli said. "But the effect lasted only a little."

"I also feel that my skin gets more dry every time I wash it, so I reduce the cleansing, but can I call it a secret?" Haha, "Sulli added with a laugh.

In addition he also claimed not proficient in the affairs of makeup. "No, I'm not good at makeup so I usually go without makeup, but like I said before, it makes no sense to makeup when you do not wash your face," Sulli added with a laugh. How? Want to imitate Sulli's way?
Tags