So couples in 'My Husband Oh Jak Doo', Uee - Kim Kang Woo often exchange ideas

Guntur NK
So couples in 'My Husband Oh Jak Doo', Uee - Kim Kang Woo often exchange ideas - Uee and Kim Kang Woo are currently busy filming a drama titled "My Husband Oh Jak Doo". No wonder if not long ago the production team presents a photo behind the scenes of both.

Uee and Kim Kang Woo are currently busy filming a drama titled "My Husband Oh Jak Doo".

In the photo, Uee and Kim Kang Woo are serious about studying a single script together. In the next photo, Uee looks laughing at Kim Kang Woo talking to him.

According to the production staff, the couple's chemistry in "My Husband Oh Jak Doo" was always slick on the set. Uee and Kim Kang Woo even often exchange ideas for the totality of each acting.

"Staff can gain strength thanks to the energetic work of the actors and the energetic side of the actors.The main players and staff do their best while filming for a fun and good drama Please give us a lot of attention and support," said the staff representative.

"My Husband Oh Jak Doo" itself tells Han Seung Joo (Uee), a married career woman just to remove the status of the single. He chose Oh Jak Doo (Kim Kang Woo), a mountain man who used to live without the modern goods to become her husband.

Meanwhile, "My Husband Oh Jak Doo" was prepared as a replacement for Saturday and Sunday slots left behind "Money Flower". MBC drama will premiere on March 3 next.

So couples in 'My Husband Oh Jak Doo', Uee - Kim Kang Woo often exchange ideas

Tags