Shin Se Kyung celebrates the 20th anniversary of her debut

Guntur NK
Shin Se Kyung celebrates the 20th anniversary of her debut - Shin Se Kyung shares his thoughts having reached the 20th year as an actress.

Shin Se Kyung celebrates the 20th anniversary of her debut

During the February 9th broadcast of KBS2TV's 'Entertainment Weekly', Shin Se Kyung dazzled viewers wearing beautiful hanbok. He talked about his acting debut as a model for Seo Taiji's album, saying, "I participated in a photo shoot after a friend's compulsion from mom, I remember being in a frenzy like that, I do not know what's going on."

Celebrating the 20th anniversary of this year, Shin Se Kyung commented, "I'm still unsure of this field, it's difficult but fun and valuable.

I keep hoping the future can be a great woman and actress. "


Tags