Red Velvet talks about concerts, ISACs, dramas, and books in 'High Cut' magazine

Guntur NK
Red Velvet talks about concerts, ISACs, dramas, and books in 'High Cut' magazine - Red Velvet graced the cover of High Cut magazine 214 edition.

Red Velvet graced the cover of High Cut magazine 214 edition

There are two versions with different covers and photos. The Red Velvet members pose with a black and white look, silhouettes, and asymmetric jewelry in this magazine.

In the interview, Red Velvet members answered a number of questions about their activities.


Irene was asked about Red Velvet's inaugural concert in August 2017. She said, "On the first day, I was just thinking about the show, so I did not feel much emotion. On the second day, I practiced in the morning and cried at the empty venue and thought, 'A lot of people fill this place.' "

Wendy added, "I cried at the concert when the members said, 'Wendy's mom and dad came. This is the first time they have watched Wendy perform. "After the concert, my mother sent a message, 'I'm so proud of you, my daughter,' and I cried a second time.

Considering Red Velvet who has been confirmed to compete in the "Idol Star Athletics Championships 2018", they were asked about their participation in the event. Seulgi replied, "I'm going to compete in the bowling category with Joy. Bowling is a very scientific sport in which all conditions must succeed in reaching strike. I hope the ball can fit in the middle. May the ball not fall and cause gutter. "

Last month, it has been confirmed that Joy will star in the drama "Dangerous Liaisons" as the female lead. Joy commented, "I told director Kim Jin Min from the drama 'The Liar and His Lover' that it was hard because the more I got to know about my character, I did not get an answer. He said to me, 'You are someone who is sensitive to sound, so find the right voice for your character'. So lately, I started opening my ears and listening to people's voices. "

Yeri expressed her love for the book in this interview. He explained, "When I went to the bookstore, I piled it up and sat down and read it. I love bookstores because people do not care about others. Recently I bought a lot of books, "and called books like" Little Prince "and" Norwegian Wood ". Yeri added, "Normally I get a lot of book recommendations."







This magazine has been circulating starting January 18 last.

Source: soompi
Tags