Rapper Don Malik apologizes to his fans

Guntur NK
Rapper Don Malik apologizes to his fans - A rapper expressed his apology after sexually harassing fans.

Rapper Don Malik apologizes to his fans

Not long ago there was a report in social media that mentions rapper Don Malik has sexually harassed his fans who are still in high school.

On Thursday (22/02), the rapper uploaded a post on Instagram to deliver his apology.

He wrote, "I met a fan in December last year. I confess that I've sexually harassed her by using our relationship as an idol and a fan. "

"I sincerely want to apologize to the victim. I regret it and promise to be a better person who will not cause any problems. I'm sorry, "he wrote.

While Jerry.K as the leader in the label Daze Alive, confirm that Don Malik is no longer shelter in their agency. (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags