Kim Do Yeon Weki Meki tell me why she has a lot of fangirl than fanboy

Guntur NK
Kim Do Yeon Weki Meki tell me why she has a lot of fangirl than fanboy - Kim Do Yeon Weki Meki explains why she has many fans coming from among women.

Kim Do Yeon Weki Meki tell me why she has a lot of fangirl than fanboy

When shooting for The Star magazine, the idol was interviewed about many things including his career as an idol since his debut in August 2017.

When asked about the many fans who come from among women, he said, "Maybe because I'm not shy person."

Furthermore he said, "My face does not have a soft and thin line, so I guess I have a facial type that is liked by many women," he explained.

Full interview and photos of Kim Do Yeon can be seen in The Star magazine's March edition. (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags