Jo Jung Suk claimed to still reluctant to marry because of this

Guntur NK
Jo Jung Suk claimed to still reluctant to marry because of this - Jo Jung Suk is one of the actors who immediately enter the age of 40an. Having a lover who is equally from the entertainment world, Gummy, Jung Suk was still reluctant to have plans to get married.

Jung Suk was still reluctant to have plans to get married

This he revealed through his interview with Allure magazine March 2018 edition. In the interview, he was asked his opinion about marriage, have a family, and become parents.

"Yes, of course it's good, honestly, I want to get married early in the early 20's I've got this kind of thinking because it's related to my family history," he replied. "My father died long ago, but before that, my parents divorced when I was a kid, and I decided not to want to be like my parents."

"I became the mind to marry and form a family.When I had a romantic relationship first, I thought to marry him and always think like that when having a relationship," he added.

"Every time I have a boyfriend, I always think my girlfriend is the last one in my life, that's my personality.That's why I want to get married and become a father," added the 1980-born actor. "Instead of thinking about the next level of life, I always think about happiness."

"I believe that marriage is an important factor of happiness." Can one be happier when he is with a loved one than alone? "I thought about this for a long time, of course this is not unusual, unfortunately I see many couples break up or divorced, "he concluded.
Tags