IU's new drama, 'My Ahjussi' releases the first teaser ahead of the show

Guntur NK
The latest tvN drama titled 'My Ahjussi' has released the first teaser before it's officially aired.

IU's new drama, 'My Ahjussi' releases the first teaser ahead of the show

'My Ahjussi' is a Wednesday-Thursday drama on tvN starring a row of famous stars, including IU and Lee Sun Gyun as the two main stars.

After starting filming some time ago, now we get the first teaser of the drama.

Through this first teaser we will be introduced to the main characters, ranging from Oh Dal Soo who plays the oldest brother named Park Sang Hoon, then Lee Sun Gyun as middle brother named Park Dong Hoon, and Song Sae Byuk as Park Ki Hoon's youngest brother .

While IU is the only female actress newly introduced. He will portray the main character of a woman named Lee Ji Ahn.

The new 'My Ahjussi' drama will begin airing on 21 March. (www.kpopchart.net)

Tags