Eunbin CLC reveals her first experience writing songs and dancing Pole Dance

Guntur NK
Eunbin CLC reveals her first experience writing songs and dancing Pole Dance - Eunbin CLC reveals his experience when first writing lyrics to dance pole dance.

Eunbin CLC reveals his experience when first writing lyrics to dance pole dance.

Girl group besutan Cube Entertainment is indeed just have a comeback with 'Black Dress'.

While attending a comeback showcase, Eunbin said that he participated in the lyrics of the song 'Like That' on the mini album 'Black Dress'. "They're the first to ask me and I'm happy to do it, so I have the nerve to write the lyrics."

"I did it with caution because this is the first time for me. This song has a slow tempo, and has a tempting theme, so it's hard for me to write the lyrics. "

When asked about a dance pole dance on the music video of 'Black Dress', the former 'Produce 101' contestant of this first season said, "I learned it for a hobby about a year ago. It's a hobby I've never tried before, but it's fun so I'm studying hard. "

"I'm glad when others see me dancing pole dance. So I feel relieved when the recording looks good in the music video, "he added. (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags