Cosmic Girls hopes to get the first trophy in the music show

Guntur NK
Cosmic Girls hopes to get the first trophy in the music show - Cosmic Girls shared their hopes in the new year, in an interview for Lunar New Year.

Cosmic Girls hopes to get the first trophy in the music show

When asked what they expected in the new year, SeolA replied, "I love singing, and I hope to start writing lyrics this year. I want to write a song for our fans and want those who first heard it. "

Yoo Yeonjung stated, "I'm 20 years old and now have grown up, and I want to show our fans my side. People still think of me as a cute kid, but I hope people will see me in our next comeback and say, 'Wow, Yeonjung is an adult.'

Bona stated, "There are many things we have never seen, and so many things we want to show them. Please look forward to us in the upcoming comeback "

While Eunseo stated, "I hope we can get our first trophy on the music show. And I also want to show the various charms as individuals, whether through acting or other activities. "

Cosmic Girls were also asked what their main purpose for the new year.

SeolA stated, "There are many things we want to do this year so it is difficult to choose just one. I think we all want to do more things like write lyrics, acting, and variety shows. "

But he stressed, "Our most obvious goal is the first victory on the music show for Cosmic Girls. That's the most precious destination for us "

Yoo Yeonjung added, "In 2018, I hope to win our first trophy on a music show. I think we'll be happy if we get nominas, "and Bona concluded," Victory on music shows is the most important goal for us.

We want to keep greeting the public with albums, projects, and various types of activities. "

Cosmic Girls prepares to comeback with their fourth mini-album "Dream Your Dream" on February 27th.
Tags