Cha Tae Hyun tells a strange experience at Taeyang and Min Hyo Rin's wedding

Guntur NK
Cha Tae Hyun tells a strange experience at Taeyang and Min Hyo Rin's wedding - Actor and presenter Cha Tae Hyun admitted to having a strange experience at the Taeyang Big Bang and Min Hyo Rin weddings.

Cha Tae Hyun tells a strange experience at Taeyang and Min Hyo Rin's wedding

In the latest episode of 'Radio Star', MCs asked Bobby IKON who was then a guest, whether he attended his senior wedding event at YG Entertainment's agency.

Bobby admitted to not being able to attend Taeyang's wedding because there was another schedule. However Cha Tae Hyun who plays as MC in 'Radio Star' admitted that he attended the wedding at the invitation of Min Hyo Rin. "I went there. I filmed with Min Hyo Rin once. "

He then told me about the strange experience he had while attending the party. "I just found out that they did not receive prize money from the guests, but I brought a money envelope. This is where I get a strange experience. "

"Since there was no place to put the envelope, I asked someone, 'What should I do with this envelope?' And show the envelope. The man then said, 'Give it to me' and then take the envelope, "his story makes everyone laugh. (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags