Baekhyun EXO asked the fans to stop contacting the number that allegedly belonged to Sasaeng

Guntur NK
Baekhyun EXO asked the fans to stop contacting the number that allegedly belonged to Sasaeng - On February 14th, Baekhyun performed live Instagram with two other EXO-CBX colleagues, Chen and Xiumin. Unfortunately, the broadcast was interrupted even the connection continues to be disconnected.

Baekhyun EXO asked the fans to stop contacting the number that allegedly belonged to Sasaeng

Annoyed by the problem, Baekhyun later revealed that it was caused by sasaeng (fanatical fans) who kept calling him. Despite being asked to quit, the sasaeng continued to call Baekhyun. Increasingly annoyed, the EXO member also mentioned the sasaeng phone number in the broadcast, and fans immediately memborbardinya with calls and messages that are full of hate, curse, and much more both from EXO-L Korea and international.

But not long after that, a netizen who allegedly owner of the number admitted very frustrated and begged for EXO-L (EXO fan name) to stop calling him. In his status message, he wrote, "I heard Baekhyun mentioned my phone number, but I do not even know how many EXO members are calling Baekhyun not this number." In English, the man also wrote, "I do not know Baekhyun's phone number, please stop calling me, I'm not his fans."

The news of misunderstanding then reached Baekhyun, and the EXO member returned to Instagram to write down an apology. He wrote, "Please stop making calls [to the phone number mentioned earlier] .He has nothing to do with sasaeng fans, so I beg you not to contact him who has nothing to do with it. who hurt because of my mistake, and please do not call me either. "
Tags