After Taeyang Big Bang, Seungri's turn appeared on 'I Live Alone'

Guntur NK
After Taeyang Big Bang, Seungri's turn appeared on 'I Live Alone' - Seungri becomes the next Big Bang member to appear in the reality show 'I Live Alone'.


On Monday (19/02) reports mentioned that Seungri has been confirmed to be starring in this MBC program.

According to the program representative, "He will start filming soon. The episodes will begin airing in early March. "

'I Live Alone' is a reality show program that covers the daily lives of celebrities living alone. Seungri is the second member of Big Bang who ever starred in the program, after Taeyang appeared on 'I Live Alone' in 2017.

Previously Seungri has also appeared on 'I Live Alone', when visiting Taeyang's house with Daesung.

Ready to see Seungri's daily life on 'I Live Alone'? (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags