2PM Junho had no chance of dating in the past 10 years

Guntur NK
2PM Junho had no chance of dating in the past 10 years - Junho 2PM revealed that he can not properly date someone in the last 10 years.

2PM Junho had no chance of dating in the past 10 years

Junho recently sat in a cafe for an interview with Star Today where he opened his experience on a date.

He was asked if his image never dated anyone is still the same than his past.

Junho shyly replied, "Still the same, I guess I have not had a chance to date someone for the last 10 years."

He continued, "Many people say that they do everything though busy, but for me in terms of personality, I can not really do two things at once well.

For all things, I have to give up on something else but I can not do that yet.

When I was younger, I was really greedy so the desire to focus on the job made me position the date to be not a priority, but now, this is not the same case.

If an opportunity comes naturally, I want to be happy to welcome it. "

"However, I hope this is a serious relationship and not a momentary relationship," Obviously Junho.
Tags