Ji Suk Jin 'RUNNING MAN' discuss rumors of courtship Lee Kwang Soo - Jun So Min

Eko P
In the radio show he brought, Ji Suk Jin discuss about rumors of courtship of Lee Kwang Soo and Jun So Min. Then is it true that two star RUNNING MAN is indeed establishing love?

Ji Suk Jin 'RUNNING MAN' discuss rumors of courtship Lee Kwang Soo - Jun So Min

A listener asked Ji Suk Jin if he would risk his fortune if Lee Kwang Soo and Jun So Min really are not dating. This is because in previous episodes of RUNNING MAN, the entertainer dares to bet his fortune if Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo are really dating.

Responding to his radio listeners, Ji Suk Jin gave an inviting reply, "Why are you doing this to my meager wealth? I'm someone with a family I'm not interested in who and who are dating I'm just interested in me. I just care about myself . "

Ji Suk Jin 'RUNNING MAN' discuss rumors of courtship Lee Kwang Soo - Jun So Min

"I'm not just going to bet my wealth but also the wealth of this radio PD, Lee Kwang Soo and Jun So Min are not couples, they're not going out," Ji Suk Jin continued.

Lee Kwang Soo and Jun So Min did show their compact chemistry during the shooting of RUNNING MAN. No wonder the viewers are suspicious about whether they're really dating or not.

Both also received the BEST COUPLE AWARD award in 2017 by SBS ENTERTAINMENT AWARDS ago. As a fan of RUNNING MAN, do you guys expect that Lee Kwang Soo and Jun So Min are really dating? (kapanlagi.com)
Tags