Ha Ji Won uploaded a photo and wrote a touching message to the late Jeon Tae Soo

Guntur NK
Actress Ha Ji Won for the first time upload postings in social media, post the death of her sister, Jeon Tae Soo.

Ha Ji Won uploaded a photo and wrote a touching message to the late Jeon Tae Soo

South Korean entertainment industry has just returned to grief with news of the death of actor Jeon Tae Soo on 21 January. The day after, on January 23, Jeon Tae Soo's body was buried.

Now through his Instagram account Ha Ji Won uploaded his photo with Jeon Tae Soo during his lifetime. He also wrote the message, "My beautiful star. I hope the star is reborn in a world that can make it shine forever. I hope that star feels happiness more than anyone in the world. I hope the star is loved by everyone in the world. I love you, my star, Tae Soo. "

While in another post the actress wrote, "Jeon Tae Soo, your beauty shines brighter than the sun."

Ha Ji Won himself has canceled his entire schedule, including the schedule of press conferences and the premiere of the movie 'Man Hunt'. (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags