After Block B, Wanna One will also appear in the program 'I Can See Your Voice 5'

Eko P
Wanna One becomes the next singer to be a guest in the latest season of 'I Can See Your Voice' program.


Previous Block B has been confirmed first will appear as the first guest in 'I Can See Your Voice 5'.

Now representatives from the South Korean entertainment industry have noticed that Wanna One will also be a guest, and will appear in the upcoming episode of 'I Can See Your Voice 5' which airs in February.

'I Can See Your Voice' is one of the unique sound drama programs that are not only popular in South Korea but also countries including Thailand and Indonesia who have each bought licenses and re-made the program on local television.

While the premiere episode, starring Block B members will soon be aired at the end of this month, precisely on January 26 later. (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags