Super Junior celebrates their 12th anniversary

Eko P
0
Super Junior
Right on this day (6/11), Super Junior celebrates their 12th anniversary.

Fans across the world celebrated by making #READYTOPLAY and # 12YearsWithSuperJunior hashtag been trending topic on Twitter.

Super Junior made its debut on November 6, 2005 and underwent several transformations throughout the year. They remain one of the strongest group idol, and it keeps many fans looking forward to their return this year.

To celebrate the 12th anniversary, some members of Super Junior share photos into their Instagram account. First of all, Eunhyuk uploaded his selfie along with a message for a fan that read, "Thanks to the members who walk with me on this road together, and the beloved ELF who is my greatest strength during this bumpy road. the other steps right now.Thank you and I love you guys. "

Followed by Yesung who shared the latest photo from Super Junior member into his Instagram account with caption, "It's been 12 full years since we debuted, Thanks very much to everyone who is with me and waiting for me. We will start again on 6/11/2017 Super Junior is coming to see you. "

Yesung also uploaded a photo of KRY (Super Junior sub-unit consisting of Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, and Yesung) and wrote, "I can not fall asleep Why did I suddenly think of maknae (the youngest member)? [Is it because] I miss them? ", since both Kyuhyun and Ryeowook are currently still conscripted.
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)