Song Joong Ki is happy to be on Song Hye Kyo's side.

Eko P
0
Song Joong Ki expresses his sense of happiness for being on Song Hye Kyo's side.

Fashion magazine Marie Clarie recently released photos and the results of their interviews with actor Song Joong Ki before he held a wedding reception.

When interviewed Song Joong Ki asked whether at this time he was happy and the actor replied, "I am very happy. Although I feel a little disappointed because of my past project, I do not regret it. "

"Also I am happy to have made this important decision in this critical time. I feel happy because he is by my side. Right now I'm in the happiest moment, "he said.

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo held their wedding party on October 31, and are currently on a honeymoon trip in European countries. (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)