Rap Monster BTS admitted nervous

Eko P
0
Rap Monster Bangtan Boys expressed his feelings ahead of their appearance in the US television program.

Bangtan Boys has been confirmed to appear at the 'American Music Awards 2017' awards, and will be present as a guest on two popular talk shows 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' and 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show'.

Rap Monster then held a live streaming event in the V Live app, to answer fans' questions about it.

He said, "We will return to America because of this precious opportunity, and my friends are very worried about us. This is the first time I've appeared on a talk show program, so I'm feeling very scared and nervous, but I think I should ask for advice and make preparations. "

The Bangtan Boys leader continued, "I know very well these shows, so I never imagined being there. I do not know. Honestly, I feel this is still not real. Right now I'm practicing, but I'm feeling very anxious. "

Finally he said, "I can not believe I can attend the US talk show program. This is totally unbelievable, but I feel good about being able to do the impossible. I really feel happy, "he added. (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)