Kim Rae Won's kiss is best for Park Shin Hye

Eko P
0
Kim Rae Won's kiss is best for Park Shin Hye
Park Shin Hye was asked to mention her best kissing scenes throughout her career.

On Friday (10/11) the beautiful actress performed an interview that aired via V Live.

Park Shin Hye then asked if she did the first kiss of her life while filming, which she replied, "I got my first kiss while filming. While filming the drama 'Stairway to Heaven', I was still in junior high, while in the drama 'Tree of Heaven' I was still in high school. Since the director can not ask for a kiss scene, I get a kiss on the forehead. "

When asked about his best kiss the actress said, "Everything is well recorded, so it's hard for me to choose a scene. I think it was a kiss scene in my latest project, "he chose his kiss scene with actor Kim Rae Won in the drama 'Doctors'.

"In the drama, both characters find their feelings toward each other, and share a plain heart," he added. (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)