Heechul never got a picture with his girlfriend

Eko P
0
Kim Heechul
Kim Heechul is known to have many female friends from celebrities and non-celeb. Successful career to date, the love story Heechul was not terendus media.

Although now claimed to have no partner, Heechul revealed his love story in the program "My Daughter's Men". It all started when the panelists talked about photography and dating.

"Many men do not like photos together," commented Sojin Girl's Day. "Heechul never photographed with his girlfriend because he was afraid of their footsteps after breaking up," ceplos Lee Soo Geun.

Revealed from these comments, Heechul was finally explained why never photographed together. "I'll be stunned if my handphones are lost or damaged, so I never have the same photos of my boyfriend," he explained.

But Heechul's explanation provoked criticism from other panelists. He then responded with, "I'm going to photograph together later". Well so like that yes the reason .. (wk / kr)
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)